f/U Converter and Signal Converter Frequency >>> Analog / Serial / Parallel
The devices shown here are used to convert frequencies into analog standard signals (V or mA) or parallel signals (BCD, binary or gray-code) and also represent the converted values via a serial output interface. The signal converters, that are provided for installation in a control cabine, typify high reliability, easy operation, precise conversion and high frequency ranges. Numerous of programmable additional functions round off the respective functional range. The snap-on housing for top hat rail (according to EN60715) allows a quick and easy assembly.
Further possibilities for converting frequencies into analog signals and/or serial formats are also available with our indicators of the DX series (see tachometers).
The FP210 signal converter detects frequencies via its input and converts them into a parallel binary, gray code or BCD format.
- Frequency inputs A, B [HTL], A, / A, B, / B [RS422, HTL]
- 3 control inputs (hold) for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz
- 25-bit parallel output push-pull in BCD, binary or gray code
Incremental encoder with emphasis on frequency or velocity tasks.
Functions such as links (eg A + B), scaling, filters, start-up bridging ... etc.
- Pulse inputs A, B [HTL], A, /A, B, /B [RS422, HTL]
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz [RS422], 200 kHz [HTL]
- Analog output ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA, 16 Bit
- USB interface and RS232/RS485-interface for configuration and serial readout