Signal Converters SSI Absolute Encoder / Parallel >>> Analog / Serial / Parallel
The signal converters shown here serve special requirements such as, for example, the conversion of absolute SSI encoder signals into an analog standard signal as well as into a serial or parallel format. Here you will also find the appropriate product for the conversion of parallel BCD, binary or Gray codes into serial formats.
All the signal transformers shown below are provided for the switch cabinet installation on a DIN rail and have a corresponding snap-action mechanism, which allows quick and easy assembly without additional accessories.
Find more options for the conversion of SSI data with our SSI indicators resp. optical fiber modules.
The IP210 signal converter receives signals via its SSI input and converts them into a parallel binary, Graycode or BCD format.
- SSI input with format DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK- up to 32 Bit
- 3 control inputs (Hold) for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz
- 25 Bit parallel output with push-pull characteristic with format BCD, binary or Gray-Code
Multifunctional unit with operating modes for incremental or SSI absolute encoder.
For SSI absolut encoder: Functions as wire breakage monitoring, bit blanking, concentricity functions, scaling, etc.
- SSI input DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK- [RS422], 32 Bit
- SSI clock frequency up to 1 MHz
- Analog output ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA, 16 Bit
- USB interface and RS232/RS485-interface for configuration and serial readout
The signal converter PR210 converts the data of a parallel interface (BCD, binary or graycode) into a serial RS232 or RS485 format.
- 20 bit parallel input with format BCD, binary or Gray-Code
- Input frequency: fast encoder 5 kHz, auto-transmit / data logging 0.5 kHz
- 4 status outputs, with push-pull characteristic, short-circuit-proof [5 ... 30 VDC]
Encoder switch for contactless and bounce-free switching of two
SSI sensors on an SSI master. Cascadable with other devices.
- 2 SSI inputs with format DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK- [RS422]
- Cut-off frequency 100 kHz ... 1 MHz
- 1 SSI output with format DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK- [RS422]