Level Converters HTL >>> TTL / RS422 resp. TTL / RS422 >>> HTL, Potential Separators and Direction Decoders
The motrona level converters, directional decoders and potential separators ensure maximum flexibility, because they are able to convert the encoder signals from incremental encoders into a different format. Depending on the device type, you can transform the signals from HTL encoders to a TTL / RS422 format or vice versa. The type PU210 already contains both conversion forms and also has a potential separation between input and output. In addition, these devices have a directional output that allows directional information about the phase offset, via a static signal or via separate channels (forward / reverse). The cabinet installation is quick and easy by snap-on housing for top hat rail (according to EN 60715).
Universal interface using with incremental measuring systems.
- Pulse input in format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422, HTL] or A, B, Z [HTL]
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz
- Pulse output in format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422, HTL] or A, B, Z [HTL]
This universal converter allows the conversion of incremental signals into pulse signals with a static direction output and vice versa, as well as a potential separation of input and output.
- 1 pulse input with format A, B, Z [HTL] or A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422]
- Input frequency up to 500 kHz
- 1 pulse output with format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422, HTL]
- Power supply 5 ... 30 VDC
Level converter for incremental 10 ... 30 V encoders from HTL (A, B, Z) to TTL / RS422 format incl. the inverted signals (/A, /B, /Z). No potential separation.
- Pulse input with format A, B, Z [HTL] (10 ... 30 V)
- Input frequency max. 200 kHz
- Pulse output with format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422 / TTL]
- Power supply 5 VDC
Universal encoder interface for level conversion, distribution and electronic switching of incremental encoder signals.
- 2 pulse inputs with format A, B, Z [HTL] or A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422]
- Input frequency up to 250 kHz for asymmetrical and up to 1 MHz for symmetric signals
- 2 pulse outputs with format A, B, Z [HTL] or A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [TTL / RS422],
each output adjustable separately