By using this application firmware, the MC800 controller is equipped for motion control tasks with typical “on-the-fly-processing” machines (e. g. sawing, cutting, punching, drilling, etc.).
Compared to the FS701 firmware, a significantly higher dynamic is achieved by using the combination FS801 firmware with MC800. In addition, processing to various sensor systems and fieldbus architectures is possible.
Compact and low priced Controller for machining "on the fly"
- 2 pulse inputs with format A, B, 90° [HTL] or A, /A, B, /B [RS422]
- 4 control inputs for HTL / PNP / NPN / Namur signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 300 kHz
- 4 fast transistor outputs, push-pull, short-circuit-proof [5 … 30 VDC]
- 1 scalable 14 bit analog output (±10 V or 0/4 … 20 mA)