Signal Splitter, Interpolators, Converter SinCos >>> HTL / RS422
Also for encoders with sine-cosine output, motrona supplies suitable signal distributors, signal converters and interpolators. The devices shown below have 1 to 2 SinCos inputs (1 Vpp) and can either be used to convert to an incremental HTL or RS422 / TTL format or to distribute SinCos signals to other devices. The compact housings are designed for quick and easy snapping onto a DIN rail.
Signal distributor for SinCos encoders. Distributes the input signals of a sine-cosine encoder or measuring system to four homogeneous output channels. Performance as SV210.
Suitable for converting sinusoidal encoder signals into incremental output pulses. Further features e. g. adjustable multiplier, interpolation factor, divider and glitch filter are available.
- Encoder input with format SIN+, SIN-, COS+, COS-, REF+, REF- [1 Vss]
- Control input „Error Release“ for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 400 kHz
- Pulse output with format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422]
- Pulse output with format A, B, 90° [HTL]