Process Indicators for Analog Norm Signals or Strain Gauge Sensors
Short reaction time, precision as well as exceptional technical characteristics, accompanied by the flexible configuration of the operating mode - this is what motrona analog process indicators stand for.
Our process displays are mainly used in the fields of automation and instrumentation in order to evaluate and visualize analog standard signals for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA. Dual-channel versions with two inputs are also available. That allow users to display sums, differences or ratios. With our process indicators the evaluation and display of variables such as inclination or angle and length are possible. Variables like acceleration, pressure, and flow can also be processed. Furthermore we offer process displays with which the signals of strain gauges or strain gauge sensors can be processed.
With our variety of process indicators, we provide the tailor-made product solution for almost all requirements - from simple compact process displays to sophisticated multi-function devices with numerous operating modes, preselections and any outputs.
Process indicator with resistive touch panel and multi-colour graphic display (red, green, yellow). Visualization of plain text, symbols and units. Arbitrarily combinable, modular configuration with analog output, switching outputs, relay, serial interface (Modbus) and 115 ... 230 VAC.
- 2 universal 16 bit analog inputs for ±10 V or 0/4 … 20 mA
- 3 control inputs for HTL / PNP signals
- High accuracy reference output 10 V for potentiometers > 1 kOhm
Individual configuration of the touchMATRIX® process displays are possible with various options.
- Option AC: Power supply 115 ... 230 VAC
- Option AO: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs,
serial RS232 interface
- Option AR: 16 bit analog output, 4 control outputs,
serial RS485 interface
- Option CO: 4 control outputs, serial RS232 interface
- Option CR: 4 control outputs, serial RS485 interface
- Option RL: 2 relay outputs
- Option IO: IO-Link Device V1.1
Scalable compact digital display for visualization of analog standard signals.
- Scalable 14 bit analog input for 0 ... 10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- Power supply 24 VDC