The position monitors are able to determine actual values such as speed, direction of rotation and standstill and compare them with preset reference values. In the case of unwanted movement, the devices trigger a programmed fault message. These safety relays are thus suitable for monitoring and avoiding misalignment, shaft breakage, torsion and slippage.
The high frequency range, fast response and easy adjustability of the speed, direction and standstill parameters are some of the features that make our position monitors special.
Motion monitor for control and monitoring of admissible and impermissble operating conditions on machinery systems, e. g. speed, standstill, direction of rotation, position, drift, torsion, shaft fracture, slip, illegitimate motion sequences, etc.
- 2 Pulse inputs with format A, B, 90° [HTL] or A, /A, B, /B [RS422]
- 4 control inputs for PNP / NPN / Namur signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- 6 logical inputs for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 500 kHz
- 4 fast transistor outputs with push-pull characteristic,
short-circuit-proof [5 ... 30 VDC]
- 4 forced-guided redundant output relays with potential free change-over contact