PU210: Universal Level Converter and Direction Decoder
This universal level converter, direction decoder and potential isolation amplifier accepts both single-track and two-lane incremental encoder signals at the input, which can optionally be designed as RS422 / TTL or as HTL level (10 ... 30 V). If the signal is a rotation-related signal, the direction can either be defined by a 90° phase shift of the channels A and B or by a static direction signal.
Independent of the level and the directional signal at the input, the signals A, / A, B, / B and Z, / Z are available at the output, the direction of rotation again being available in the format A, B with 90° phase shift or as a static signal. The output uses push-pull stages, whereby the output level is approx. 1.5 V lower than the supply voltage of the device, which can be 5 ... 30 VDC.
The inputs and outputs are electrically isolated via inductive couplers and optionally via parallel SUB-D plugs or screw terminals can be connected.
- 1 pulse input with format A, B, Z [HTL] or A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422]
- Input frequency up to 500 kHz
- 1 pulse output with format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422, HTL]
- Power supply 5 ... 30 VDC
- Potential separation between input and output
- Possibility to convert A, B / 90 ° directional information into static directional signal and vice versa
- Connections on the input as well as on the output either via sub-D plugs or plug-in screw terminals (parallel connections)
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail
(according to EN 60715)
Declaration of Conformity
File type: pdf, File size: 160 KB
File type: pdf, File size: 355 KB
Data Sheet PU210
File type: pdf, File size: 139 KB
« Back to overview