IO222: Signal Converter Incremental >>> IO-Link
Signal converter with incremental input and IO-Link interface for HTL/TTL/RS422 and NPN/PNP/NAMUR encoders and sensors. This IO-Link coupler transfers incremental signals to the IO-Link world. In addition, the conversion result can be called up via a USB port. The device parameterization is simple via the USB interface or via IO-Link using various engineering tools.
The device impresses with its compact housing for quick DIN rail snap mounting. The device is optionally available with three HTL PNP control inputs and two PNP control outputs as IO222/CO.
- 1 incremental input (A, /A, B, /B)
- for HTL/TTL/RS422 for NPN/PNP/NAMUR encoders and sensors
- optionally 3 control inputs for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- IO link interface
- Power supply 12 ... 30 VDC
- Compact housing for mounting on 35 mm DIN rail
(according to EN 60715)
- USB interface for programming
« Back to overview