IO220: Signal Converter Analog >>> IO-Link
Signal converter with analog input and IO-Link interface for analog input signals of ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA. This IO-Link coupler transfers analog signals into the IO-Link world. In addition, the conversion result can be called up via a USB port. The device parameterization is simple via the USB interface or via IO-Link using various engineering tools.
The device impresses with its compact housing for quick DIN rail snap mounting. The device is optionally available with three HTL PNP control inputs and two PNP control outputs as IO220/CO.
The IO220 belongs to the IO22x device family. Other available devices are the IO221 (with Strain gauge input), IO222 (with incremental input) and IO223 (with SSI input).
- 4 analog inputs for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- optionally 3 control inputs for PNP signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- IO link interface
- Power supply 12 ... 30 VDC
- Compact housing for mounting on 35 mm DIN rail
(according to EN 60715)
- USB interface for programming
« Back to overview