CT803-Firmware: Rotating Cross Cutters
in combination with Motion Controller MC800
The MC800 multi-axis motion controller, a successor to the proven MC700, impresses with its even higher bandwidth and an even more flexible bus architecture. Universal encoder inputs allow the connection of various encoder and sensor systems. A special feature of this drive control is the integrated tandem drive controller, which enables the acceleration demand of a following axis to be achieved by power distribution on two independent drives.
For machines such as rotary cross-cutters or other rotary applications, the CT803 firmware, together with the MC800 hardware, scores with its short position control cycles, high dynamics and precise cuts.
- 2 pulse inputs with format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [HTL, RS422]
- with an input frequency up to 2 MHz
- 2 control inputs with format SIN+, SIN-, COS+, COS- [1 Vss]
with an input frequency up to 400 kHz
- 2 SSI inputs with format DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK-
up to 25 Bit, with SSI switching frequency of 100 Hz ... 1 MHz
- 2 scalable 14 bit analog inputs for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- 4 control inputs for PNP / NPN signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- 4 fast interrupt inputs for PNP / NPN signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- 1 pulse output with format A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z [RS422]
- 4 control outputs with push-pull characteristic, short-circuit-proof [5 ... 30 VDC]
- 2 scalable 14 bit analog outputs for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- Loop time approx. 250 µs
- Power supply 18 ... 35 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail (according to EN 60715)
- OnBoard interfaces: Ethernet / IP, RS232 / RS485, USB 2.0, CANopen, Modbus RTU
- Optional Ethernet interfaces: EtherCAT, Ethernet / IP, Modbus TCP, Powerlink, PROFINET, SERCOS III
- Optional Fieldbus interfaces (slave): CC-Link, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS
- Operates with all 4-Q-drive systems, equipped with a standardized drive communication bus (e. g. SERCOS-II). Alternatively ±10 V setpoint can be used
- The controllers can be setup by an external operator terminal as well as HMI’s via standardized factory communication bus e. g. PROFINET
- Setup via windows operator software (free of charge)
File type: pdf, File size: 1 MB
File type: pdf, File size: 287 KB
File type: pdf, File size: 140 KB
PROFIBUS© GSD File for motrona MC800 units.
HMSB1811.zip (2 KB)
EDS Files for CANopen© units MC800.
Ci800.zip (9 KB)
Rotating Cross Cutters for MC800
Rotary cutters and other rotary applications require high dynamic, precise cuts and short position loop time. These requirements will be complied by using the CT803 firmware and the MC800 motion controller.
Typical applications are intermittent or rotary operations like cutting, perforating, printing, sealing, adhesion, labeling and many more.
Compared to the CT703 firmware, the CT803 firmware with MC800 hardware has an additional axis for a feed roller with optional dancer control. Furthermore a significantly higher dynamics is achieved. In addition, an adaptation to a variety of sensor systems and fieldbus architectures is possible.
Special highlight of this firmware is the integrated tandem drive controller which enables achieving the acceleration requirement of a slave axis by distributing the power on two independent drives.
License code on demand.
Cut-to-length of corrugated cardboard
« Back to overview