PS340: Single Axis Position Controller
The simple programmable position controller PS340 offers an excellent price-performance ratio, which is particularly interesting for operators of smaller machine systems. An extremely short position control and intelligent calculation algorithms ensure the highest precision in all single-axis applications with electrical or hydraulic 4-Q drives with a ±10 V setpoint input. Further features are a super-smooth run with maximum protection of the mechanics by means of a self-optimizing polynomial movement profile, as well as different operating modes, e.g. for absolute and relative positions (chain dimension) or grinding operation. The analog output also has 4 digital transistor outputs whose switching points can be defined by means of 4 programmable limit values.
The PS340 is equipped with a keypad. The device is in a standard housing (96 x 48 x 140 mm / 3.78 x 1.89 x 5.51") and is intended for installation in panel panels.
- 2 pulse inputs with format A, B, 90° [HTL]
or A, /A, B, /B [RS422]
- 4 control inputs for HTL / PNP / NPN / Namur signals
[10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 300 kHz
- 4 fast transistor outputs, push-pull, short-circuit-proof
[5 … 30 VDC]
- 1 scalable 14 bit analog output
(±10 V or 0/4 … 20 mA)
- Loop time approx. 250 µs
- Defining incremental dimensions via keyboard
- Power supply 24 VAC and 17 … 40 VDC
- Compact norm panel housing
(according to EN 60715)
- Top hat rail mounting by using SM300 support brackets (option)
- Setup via keys or via PC by serial RS232 interface
- PROFIBUS conncetion via motrona gateway PB251
File type: pdf, File size: 163 KB
File type: pdf, File size: 157 KB
PB251: PROFIBUS serial Gateway
Cost-effective, powerful gateway for connecting motrona devices to a PROFIBUS (DPV1).
Show details »
SM300: Mounting Clamps and Brackets
suitable for display units with front dimension 96 x 48 mm.
Show details »
« Back to overview