IX347: SSI Indicator with 2 Preset Values and 2 Transistor Outputs
The IX347 has been discontinued as of 31.12.2018. The touchMATRIX® series offers a complete replacement with a variety of options. More details of IX350/CO ...
The universal SSI display is suitable for use with all absolute encoders and measuring systems in SSI format. The unit has a 6-digit LED display and is equipped with its standard housing for mounting in a 96 x 48 millimeter panel housing.
The IX347 is additionally equipped with two programmable limit values, which are used to control 2 fast transistor switching outputs.
- SSI input with format DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK-
- 3 control inputs for PNP / NPN / signals [10 ... 30 VDC]
- SSI frequency range 100 Hz ... 1 MHz
- 2 preset values
- 2 transistor outputs
- Power supply 115 / 230 VAC and 24 VDC
- Compact norm panel housing
with dimension 96 x 48 x 140 mm (3.78 x 1.89 x 5.51 ")
- 6 digit LED display with 15 mm height
- Display range -199999 ... 999999
- Selectable linearization function with 16 interpolation points
- Zuschaltbare Linearisierung mit 16 Stützpunkten
- Easy scaling and setup by means of front keys and menu support
- Programmable bit blanking, round-loop mode and more
File type: pdf, File size: 73 KB
File type: pdf, File size: 1 MB
File type: pdf, File size: 154 KB
« Back to overview