ZA642: Preselect Counter 6 digits with Analog Output and 2 front-mounted Thumbwheel Switches
The ZA642 will be discontinued on 30.09.2023.
In certain applications, the touchMATRIX® devices DX350 or IX350 can be used as a substitute.
The ZA642 dual-channel universal counter designed for limit frequencies up to 1 MHz features a 6-decade LED display as well as a scalable analog output for selective operation with voltage or current. Thanks to its highly programmable operating modes (batch counting, forward / back counting, difference, event, cumulative count or length and position detection), the device is predestined even for the most demanding counting requirements on a wide range of machines and systems.
In contrast to the ZA640, this version has 2 additional pre-selection switches on the front, which can be used for the comfortable and direct presetting of limit values.
- 2 scalable inputs with format A, /A, B, /B
[HTL / TTL / RS422, single channel, dual channel,
symmetric or asymmetric]
- 4 control inputs for PNP / NPN / Namur signals
[10 ... 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz
- Scalable 14 bit analog output ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- 4 fast transistor outputs with push-pull characteristic,
short-circuit-proof [5 ... 30 VDC]
- 4 outputs relays
- 4 programmable preset values
- Power supply 24 VAC and 17 ... 40 VDC
- Compact norm panel housing
- LED display 6 digits with 15 mm height
- Display range -199999 ... 999999 at 6 decades
- 2 front-panel preselections for the switching function
- Serial RS232 interface
- Dimension B x H x T = 96 x 48 x 140 mm (3.78 x 3.78 x 5.51")
File type: pdf, File size: 166 KB
File type: pdf, File size: 2 MB
File type: pdf, File size: 238 KB
« Back to overview