- Technical project management of development and prototype projects
- Hardware and software development
- Implementation of field bus interfaces (Profinet, EtherCat etc.)
- Qualification of the electronic assemblies through integration and system tests
- Creation of the device-specific documentation
- Introducing new technical concepts and ideas
- Sales support and customer support
- Technical management of the development team with currently 4 engineers
- Deputy development manager and medium-term successor to the development manager
Your hard skills:
- Completed degree or technician specializing in electronics
- Several years of professional experience in hardware development for analog and digital systems
- Practical knowledge of firmware development for embedded systems
- Ideally know-how from the area of Industrial Ethernet (Profinet, EtherCAT, OPC UA etc.)
Your soft skills:
- Fancy something new
- Analytical, solution-oriented thinking paired with a self-reliant way of working
- Good communication skills and enjoyment of interdisciplinary and cross-departmental collaboration
- Pragmatic, "Hands-on-Mentality" and "I-Can-Do attitude"
- German and English skills, spoken and written
We offer you challenging and interesting tasks with a high level of responsibility and excellent future prospects according to your interests and potential. In our globally operating, owner-managed company, you can expect a motivating working atmosphere in a dynamic, innovative environment with a strong team spirit. You can look forward to an appreciative corporate culture with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths. Flexible working hours with a high degree of creative freedom as well as an attractive, performance-oriented salary including numerous benefits are a matter of course for us.
Nous serons heureux de recevoir votre candidature.
La transmission des données par courrier électronique peut être non cryptée. Nous vous proposons donc d’envoyer vos documents de candidature alternativement par service postal.